Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Empty Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 am

RachaelS

Hey all,

I am a UK marketer wishing to promote an online sweepstakes of mine.

The sweepstakes (or competition as is the UK term) is for a travel app called Globetrotr and is entered
through their Facebook page here: http://on.fb.me/IbugiM

The promotion is UK run but open to all.

1st prize: $1600 TopDeck Travel vouchers
Runner-up prizes:1 of 30 Time Out travel guides.

2Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Empty Re: Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting! I have shared on my fb page as well. Wish you luck with your promotion! If you ever have any questions let me know.

http://contestgalaxy.com

3Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Empty Thanks! Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 am

RachaelS

Ahh, thanks for doing that, much appreciated smile

Can I ask, is this an entirely U.S based community, or are they any UK people in here? Most of my promotions are UK-only, so would be nice to share them here!

4Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Empty Re: Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

We have quite a few usa members but I do know we have uk and quite a few other country members as well. We always try to put the country/restrictions in the topic title to make it easier search as users are able to google/yahoo/search. "uk only" and it will send them contests for there locations.

http://contestgalaxy.com

5Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Empty Re: Globetrotr Facebook Sweepstakes Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 am

RachaelS

Ahhh, that's really useful, thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum