Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone is in jail

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everyone is in jail Empty Everyone is in jail Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 am

orillia3

orillia3

There are a huge number of people in jail for not following the rules which presents a huge resource waste of possible votes for the rest of us. How does one get people to follow rules, post right there on the Home Page? Send Vinnie "the bull" and Louis "four fingers" over to enforce them?

Moderators are doing a great job, but come on people, the rules are not that hard, and don't be surprised there are rules.

Everyone is in jail 06mono10

2Everyone is in jail Empty Re: Everyone is in jail Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Love your post! Everyone is in jail 529762

Yes we try our best to keep the site clean but its up to the users to follow our rules as well. I created a new idea for the community to vote on about how long we should let them wait before we just plain old bann them. There are people that might forget to visit but come back the next day to return and then get unlocked but its thoes that think they are better than all the rest of us and don't return the votes that are causing the worst problems.

If you use our site you follow our rules. I beleve they are not over powering and they are just here to make sure everyone is treated fairly and that they return the votes.

http://contestgalaxy.com

3Everyone is in jail Empty Re: Everyone is in jail Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 am

orillia3

orillia3

I try to check my post twice a day, once in the morning, and once at night, it works for me and keeps things up to date. I agree with the 48 hour rule, coming back once a day is not that difficult, and if it is, maybe you should not be in voting contests which require considerable time commitment. The only other thing is suggesting people make a bookmark of their contest so it is easy to check, click on bookmark and boom you are there, no searching through the list. I figure if those in the jail were active, I might get another 50 votes more or less, which could mean the difference between winning and losing.

I wish I could suggest a magic solution.

4Everyone is in jail Empty Re: Everyone is in jail Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

DontJudgeMyADD

:-) I made sure to read the rules first as a noob. I have no doubt I'll do something wrong, but I hope to engage the community with sufficient etiquette to not be a huge burden/bother.

with 3k+ users I don't think some rules and organization are out of line after all ;-)

5Everyone is in jail Empty Re: Everyone is in jail Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 am

sarah.c.lalonde

sarah.c.lalonde

I'm new! I hope I won't go to jail, as I'm usually pretty good about rules! I only screw up if I don't understand something..but doubt that will happen here- the rules are very straight forward..so give me a PM if I mess up and I'll deal with it quickly for sure!

http://www.amazon.com/LIVING-SPIRITS-My-Spiritual-Medium-ebook/d

6Everyone is in jail Empty love that old monopoly cards Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 am

scrawl

Restricted
Restricted

I just love these old monopoly cards.
The rules seems rather simple but it could be a good idea to hand these cards for people. Just in case they get stuck in a bind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum