Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walk To School Day Photo Contest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walk To School Day Photo Contest Empty Walk To School Day Photo Contest Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Walk To School Day Photo Contest Custom_banner_1318058531Enter ContestInvite Friends

Prize Details

Thank you to everyone who participated in International Walk to School Day 2011.

Now your school has a chance to win $5,000 and receive a visit to your school from Sesame Street’s walkaround Grover!

Prize money can be spent to enable or encourage students to walk to school or for the purchase of educational materials that benefit the student body.

In support of the UN’s Decade of Action for Road Safety, Grover is a Road Safety Ambassador helping to raise awareness and promote safe road practices.

Contest Instructions

Submit a photo that demonstrates the best use of Safe Kids International Walk to School Day materials and wide-spread participation in your International Walk to School Day event!

Please follow the steps below for a chance to win:

• Be sure to check the Safe Kids USA Facebook page by October 5th for instructions on how to submit your photo.
  • Submit your photo from October 5th through October 9th.
  • On October 10th, ten photos will be selected by Safe Kids USA and FedEx as finalists and will be uploaded to the Safe Kids USA Facebook page.
  • One photo submission per school, please.
  • From October 10th through October 20th Facebook users will help Safe Kids USA determine the winner by voting for one or more of their favorite photos.
  • The winning photo will be announced on October 21st and the selected school will receive $5,000 and a visit from Sesame Street’s walkaround Grover!
  • All submitted photos will be featured on the Safe Kids USA Flickr page.

Contest Starts
October 05, 2011 @ 09:00 am (EDT)
Contest Ends
October 09, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Safe Kids USA is a nationwide network of organizations working to prevent unintentional childhood injury, the leading cause of death and disability for children ages 1 to 14. We educate... [more]

http://contestgalaxy.com

2Walk To School Day Photo Contest Empty Re: Walk To School Day Photo Contest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

xxAlysa

xxAlysa

Will you do me a favor and put a vote in for me ?
It's a senior picture contest, and I'm bustin' ass to win.
just find my name (Alysa Beauregard) and click vote when my picture comes up..
please and thankyouu ! Walk To School Day Photo Contest 83228

http://www.rutholsonphoto.com/sencha-top10.php

It's one per IP Address, so feel free to share the link with friends and family !

Prizes : 300 $, Prom photo session, Free pictures from session, Photo frames, and a bunch of other tremendously helpful things.

Please help me out.
- AlysaBeauregard. *

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum