Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! New to the Site :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi!  New to the Site :)  Empty Hi! New to the Site :) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

bastiansmom

bastiansmom
Vote Master
Vote Master

Hi everyone!!! I am new to this forum, I'm about to enter a video contest and will be hoping to exchange some serious votes,lol.. I'm sure that everyone says it, but I promise to play nice and reciprocate all those that vote for me. This contest would make a HUGE difference in my life so I'm gunning for a win. Thanks all and nice to meet you!

2Hi!  New to the Site :)  Empty Re: Hi! New to the Site :) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

shyampatel23

hey!
welcome to the site !
I hope your stay here is permanent as you are satisfied with the rules and the atmosphere!
i can definitely say that i will! Everyone here is very friendly, the rules are designed so it's in everyone's favor, it's impartial, adn that's why i get so many votes daily!!

Contest Galaxy really eats a huge chunk out of the pie!

Best of Luck on your first contest!
Something I would advice as a beginning contester, is don't be afraid to ask. the Admin stated this [in one of my other posts which you have read] and I have done just that. Some people will be willing to help, some won't. Don't be dejected, and just move on Hi!  New to the Site :)  83228

Also a tip from my beginning experience is to plan it out.
You want to enter the competition as early as possible and start getting votes, etc. as early as possible.
You also want to make sure that your votes are constant. We don't want 20 votes today, and then 0 votes tomorrow. that screws up everything. one great way to make sure you get votes everyday is by using this site. Someone here is always ready to vote, be it the new person on the site, or someone who has come back to return the favors [RTF] and has glimpsed at your thread.

For my contest, I am building a "network"
I have noticed that many of my friends on facebook haven't responded to my "help me win an ipad page" so i will be personally going to the close ones, who i know very well and asking them. I'm trying ot get it so that my frineds tell their frineds, who tell their frinds, etc. It's hard, but this is when dear dear dear friends come into play smile

Finally, be sure to check the contest rules before doing anything. If contest rules say NO VOTE EXCHANGE SITES, then that's the truth, sad, bitter, but still the rules.
Chances are there will be cheaters. Don't lose hope, you can beat them. The more positive you are the less chances of you just giving up! What i am doing for my contest is I am taking a screen shot every night and monitoring the site every day, looking for extreme votes. If I notice an extreme behavior, i report it, then i continue getting more votes Hi!  New to the Site :)  83228

there's a bajillion tips out there on getting more votes, but these are , in my opinion, important ones !
good luck! and once again Welcome To the Site!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum